Ain-qanoon.com shall conduct research to fulfill its mission and vision. It shall help to take new research initiatives by any researcher. We are planning to fix standard format of legal research proposal, research methodologies, sources of information, variables, literature review, bibliographies, reference styles etc,. We have a future plan to provide scholarships on various research activities. We are also interested in market and defence research as well.
There is a plenty of scope to use the approaches and methods depends on preferences, abilities and suitability to the topic. The several approaches to research methodologies included analytical, inter-disciplinary, comparative and historical. Legal research is traditionally classified into pure i.e. analysis of theories and applied research i.e. testing the theories in the real world. The other classifications included descriptive research and exploratory research. Descriptive research attempts to describe, systematically, a situation, problem, phenomenon and behaviour. Exploratory research enables the researcher to formulate problems for more in-depth study, develop hypotheses and find out the best solution to the problem. The most prominent classification is qualitative and quantitative research. As suggested by the 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica Research is -
“The act of searching into a matter closely and carefully, inquiry directed to the discovery of truth and in particular the trained scientific investigation of the principles and facts of any subject, based on original and first hand study of authorities or experiment. Investigations of every kind which have been based on original sources of knowledge may be styled research and it may be said that without “research’ no authoritative works have been written, no scientific discoveries or inventions made, no theories of any value propounded…”
Methodology is an important way to gain reliable and valid knowledge and to explore the relationship between theory and practice. Legal research methodology is simply way of addressing and exploring unsettled legal questions or issues.
It is frequently held prejudice that quantitative research is ‘objective’ vs. qualitative research is ‘subjective’. Quantitative research seeks out explanatory laws whereas qualitative research aims more at in-depth description. In general, qualitative research generates rich, detailed and valid process data that contribute to the in-depth understanding of a context. Quantitative research, on the other hand, generates reliable population-based and generalize data that is suited to establishing cause-and-effect relationships.
Ain-qanoon.com wishes to conduct legal, multidisciplinary and social research on contemporary issues for ensuring sustainable development and to create a just based society free from all sorts of exploitation, fraud and corruption.
We believe that no knowledge can sustain without actual research on multi-disciplinary issues. Therefore our research team shall work constantly on improving this site to attract more visitors and to share our thoughts and creativities to them. We shall provide free legal advices and legal aids for victims and shall include our advices in this web-portal in written and audio-visual applications on various problems of law. We have a plan to start online law teaching as well.
Keep in touch with ain-qanoon.com.
 Dr. Abdullah Al Faruque, Essentials of Legal Research, Palal Prokashoni, Dhaka, February 2009, p. 16.
 C R Kothari, Research Methodology: Methods and Techniques, 2nd edn., Wishwa Prakashan, 2001, p. 10.
3. Use of Bangla in all state activities and the legal barrier... Please go... laws-bar-to-ensure-justice-through-languages-in-bangladesh.pdf
4. Consumer Rights Protection (Ph D) Thesis (1st Seminar Paper power point presentation) by Ahamuduz zaman . Please go to the following link:
5. Gender Equality Laws of Bangladesh: gender-equality-laws-and-gender-gap-scenario-in-bangladesh.pdf
Judgements in PIL cases by HRPB
(Download from following links...)
- Writ Petition No. 6795 of 2005 - Civil Vacation Court
- Writ Petition No. 324 of 2009 - Ensure Pure Food
- Writ Petition No. 1190 of 2009 - VAT in health service
- Writ Petition No. 3503 of 2009 - Save river Burigonga, Balu, Turag and Shitallakha
- Writ Petition No. 6235 of 2006 - Protection of Azimpur Graveyard
- Writ Petition No. 7001 Of 2005 - Cattle Hat in street
- Writ Petition No. 9329 of 2008 - Earthquake resque equipments
- Writ Petition No. 749 of 2009 - Post Election Violance 2001
- Writ Petition No. 9592 of 2010 - Mohasthangor Protection
- Writ Petition No. 10803 of 11 - S. C. Judges Medical Bill
- Writ Petition .No. 989 of 10 - Save Botanical Garden
- Writ Petition No. 1053 of 2011 - Supreme Court Land
- SUO-MOTU RULE NO. 02 OF 2007 - Road accident and Speed Governer Seal
- SUO-MOTU RULE NO. 03 OF 2008 - Bangladeshi born UK citizen Torture at Dhaka airport
- Writ Petition No.945 of 2011 - Protection of Uttara Lake at Dhaka
- Writ Petition No.7473 of 2010 - Challenge holding the post of Administrative Appellate Tribunal
- Writ Petition No. 5162 of 2011 - Protect the Kuakata Sea Beach of Potuakhali
- Writ Petition No. 8282 of 2010 - Thermal Power Plant, Anwara, Chittagong
- Writ Petition No. 10027 of 2011 - Protocol as per Warrant of Precedence at Bangladesh Biman
You are also requested to visit following menu bar of ain-qanoon.com to know about petitions............................. Drafting of legal notice ; ..... Cheque Dishonour Case details petition ;....Affidavit stands for ‘halafnama’ in Bangla...... Legal advice 2 on the validity of a marriage when divorce registered before expiration of iddah period or 90 days,.... Drafting and conveyance etc,....
Please visit .... (following links on PIL writ petitions)
Articles Published by HRPB
(Please follow the below links)
- Advacate Manzill Murshid - 2nd
- Advocate Mahbubul Islam
- Advocate Manzill Murshid -3rd
- Advocate Manzill Murshid
- Advocate Md. Munsurul Hoque Chowdhury
- Advocate Mohshen Rashid
- Advocate Sigma Huda
- Barrister ABM Siddiqur Rahman
- Barrister M. Amirul Islam
- Barrister Rabia Bhuiyan
- Justice A F M Abdur Rahman
- Justice A.K. Badrul Huq - 2nd
- Justice A.K. Badrul Huq - 3rd
- Justice A.K.Badrul Haque
- Justice M.R. Hasan
- Justice Mashuque Hosain Ahmed
- Justice Md. Hamidul Haque
- Justice Md. Imman Ali
- Justice Md. Ruhul Amin
- Justice Md. Sharifuddin Chaklader
- Justice Md. Awlad Ali - 2nd
- Justice Md. Awlad Ali - 3rd
- Justice Mohammad Anwarul Haque -2nd
- Justice Mohammad Anwarul Haque
- Justice Mohammad Fazlul Karim -2nd
- Justice Mohammad Fazlul Karim
- Justice Mustafa Kamal
- Justice S.K. Sinha
- Justice Salma Masud Choudhury - 3rd
- Justice Salma Masud choudhury
- Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury - 2nd
- Justice Shahidul Islam
- Justice Syed Refaat Ahmed
- Justice Syed J.R Mudassir Husain - 2nd
- Justice Syed J.R.Mudassir Husain
- Advocate Manzill Murshid - 4th
- Advocate Ripon Barai
- Barrister Moyeen Firozee
- Justice Ashfakul Islam
- Justice Awlad Ali
- Justice Md. Muzammel Hossain
- Justice M R Hasan - 2nd
- Justice Salma Masud Chowdhury - 4th
Articles by Justice M Imman Ali on "Child Rights"...
Justice M Imman Ali
Justice M Imman A
(Compiled by: Ahamuduz zaman, Founder: ain-qanoon.com); Ain-qanoon.com never claims copyright of any linked file which is not produced by its own.